Friday, August 29, 2008

Photo Story Friday

My friend Pam told me about Photo Story Friday a REALLY long time ago. But I am just now figuring out how it works and how to play so here we go!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


I posted this photo earlier but it just makes me smile each time I look at it. I love sunflowers and I love taking pictures of them and this one just came out beautifully!These photos just make me think of Tuscany and how beautiful the simplicity in nature can be!

Thanks Pam!

5 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

BEAUTIFUL! THanks for playing PSF, these shots are SO serene.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They are bright and cheery and you can't help but smile when seeing one!

Pam Emmons said...

Glad you're playing!

Karen said...

I just love those pics! Sorry about your new apartment, good luck cleaning. Some people are just sickening! I'm so glad you survived your first week of school. Now you can do anything!!!! =)

Cecily R said...

Beautiful shot. The colors and composition are stunning.

I'm glad Pam told you about PSF and I really hope you join us next week!