Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged by Kaija :)

5 Things....
5 things on my to do list

Really, only 5?!?!?
  1. Clean out Bellina's cage
  2. Go over my lesson plans for tomorrow
  3. Finish up lesson plans for the rest of the week (which is actually about 6 things on my to do list alone!!!)
  4. Clean up my mess in the kitchen
  5. Check with my landlord about moving / check out places to move as an alternative... (ya, don't ask... I'm a little bitter about this one at the moment)
5 Bad habits I have
  1. picking scabs
  2. not relaxing
  3. spending money... though i have gotten better!
  4. speeding
  5. procrastinating (hence the reason I am filling this out right now!)
5 Places I have lived
  1. Clinton, UT
  2. Salt Lake City, UT
  3. Venice, Italy
  4. Torino, Italy
  5. Siena, Italy
5 Jobs I have had
  1. Checker at the grocery store
  2. Rehab aide/OT aide
  3. Surgical Tech
  4. PBX Operator
  5. Hotel reservationist
5 Things people might not know about me
This one is always hard for me!
  1. I broke my arm in 2nd grade running away from a boy
  2. When I went to jr. high for the first time I had a lot of my teachers tell me what I was like as a baby and how I liked to watch the fish(my dad used to work at the jr. high)
  3. I was practically vegetarian until I was 23!
  4. My dream car is a Harley Davidson
  5. I am a Grey's Anatomy junkie
I tag anyone who reads this!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Fun fun fun!!! So who was the boy you were running away from when you broke your arm? It's been so fun getting to know you! =)

E-ca said...

Lol! You really want to know who it was?!?! Shannon may remember.... it was Brandon Tatton!

Karen said...

Now that is a name I haven't heard in a long time! Ha Ha!!! That is so funny! =) I'm sorry you broke your arm in the process though. So do you remember why he was chasing you? Kissing tag?!?!, and you didn't want him kissing you?!?! =)