Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun with packing peanuts

I got a package in the mail today and I thought it would be fun to let Bellina play in the box with the packing peanuts... at first she wasn't quite sure what to think but after a while, she began to explore and have fun...



I have tried numerous times to get a good photo of my little 'missy moo' (one of her numerous nicknames)- she is just too quick and loves to play. But finally, I was able to get a few...
Bellina is quite the climber... in case you can't see her, she is ontop of the black storage container...

5 comments:

Kaija said...

pretty cute!

Darci said...

kaden watched this video over and over- he kept talking to her saying "bellina...don't get in there silly! where are you?" and then he wanted to know where YOU were, he couldn't quite grasp that you were taking the video :)

The Bender Family said...

I love Bellina! She's so cute!!

Melissa said...

When did you get a ferret? Brayden thinks he's awesome and wants one for a pet too...

E-ca said...

I got her in May just after graduation. My roommate has one too. At times she is a little pain in the butt but all in all she is a lot of fun!