Thursday, August 14, 2008

I think I've lost my mind!

Ok, so maybe not my mind.... but I did lose my wallet the other day. I am so mad! I have turned my house and my car upside down looking for it... and it is nowhere to be found. I have no clue what I did with it... I'm pretty sure I didn't leave it anywhere... chances are it was in a bag and I started adding garbage and didn't realize it- and threw it in the trash... I am so mad because I had my debit card and my driver's license in it... and luckily less than $20 in cash. I was smart enough to cancel my debit card right away- which also meant my other credit card was canceled as well because they are linked to the same account.... and now, I have to go spend the day at the DMV tomorrow. I have been procrastinating it all week. I hate going there... the lines are always so long and the closest one to me is either in Rose Park (what a lovely neighborhood... not!) or West Valley (not much better than Rose Park!). Oh the joys.... I swear. I am the most forgetful 28 year old I know. Half the time I can't find my keys... which reminds me- I need to make copies of a few keys before I really lose them! HAhahahah...

No comments: