Monday, August 18, 2008

Ok, so today wasn't my first day teaching but it was my first day working at the school. It was a pretty good day over all. A lot of information was thrown at me; most of which went right over my head.. You can only give a new person so much info before it all starts getting mixed up! I met a lot of the other teachers all of whom seem to be really great. I'm excited to have the chance to work with such a great bunch of teachers! I really think I will learn a lot from them. What is even better, they all are so supportive. I can't even tell you how many of them came up to me and told me where their room was and that I could send any problem children their way!

Really the only frustrating part of the day was finding out that I have to set up my own computer and I still don't have logins for the computer or even an email! So it will be nice once I get all those and of course, figure out how to use them all!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Glad it was a good day!!! The other teachers sound very supportive and nice. I hate when there gets to be too much information. I don't do so swell remembering! =) Good luck on getting your computer set up and email and everything else! I hope your first day teaching goes well for you! Good luck again. =)