Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged... again

I was reading my cousin Kevin and his wife Melissa's blog and noticed that she tagged anyone willing.... and considering I am bored at work, and so tired I can't really think straight... I thought I would give it a shot... I think I may have done this one in the past but I think it's been a while...

3 Joys
1. Kaden and Kyson (my nephews)
2. photography
3. teaching

3 Fears
1. ducks
2. failure
3. the unknown


3 Goals
1. create a budget and stick to it- (yeah, that's not going to be fun but much needed!)
2. Plan, plan and more planning- for school that is!
3. Not lose my sanity... though I think I am very close to losing it...

3 Obsessions
1. Italy
2. blogging, facebook and myspace
3. work... I am always working at the hospital or school stuff...

3 Facts About Me
1. Never been stung by a bee
2. I have never had a bloody nose
3. I have a gym membership that I rarely use... .I think I need to change that- maybe one of these days when I'm not working myself to death!

I tag Ramon, Karen and anyone else who like me is bored enough (or inspired enough) to do it!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love reading these things! It so much fun getting to know everyone! I really wish I had gotten to know you better. Crazy where life takes us. I'll have to think of my answers to this little tag! My mind is not really thinking right now! LOL =)