Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Head Spinning, Watch For Falling Debris!

It's only hump day and my head is spinning so fast I don't know up from down at this point. There is always so much to do and not enough time to do it! I am beginning to find that I am one of the very first people to school and the last to leave... Do I really have that much to do?!?! I don't want to be stuck at home doing all my work and stressing myself out too much so I try to do as much as I can while I am there.

I am really excited because today I figured out a game plan for my advisory class. An Olympics theme that focuses on major themes found in the games- respect for self and others, hard work, team work, racism, tolerance, and the list goes on and on.... It should be fun. Thanks for your help Ramon! Hopefully it works like I picture it in my head... ok ya, probably won't but we are gonna try anyway!!!

3 comments:

The Bender Family said...

WOW!! It sounds like everything is going great! I'm sure your students love your classes. Can you believe it?? You're a teacher!!!!!

Kaija said...

love to olympics theme!

Karen said...

Wow! things are really coming together for you! So exhausting though. I really like the olympics theme! =)