Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've been tagged- time to do some ABC's

ABC's

A- Attached or single: as single as you can get... if you know any cute, awesome single guys... send 'em my way :) lol
B- Best Friend: just one?!!? Ramon, Debbie and Patrick
C-Cake or Pie: Rum cake... yummy!!!! I'm not a big fan of pie
D-Day: Friday or Saturday
E- Essential Item: caffeine... my life is too crazy (and about to get even crazier when I teach!)
F- Favorite Color: Purple & Orange
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: worms- I like to eat them one color at a time
H-Home town: Clinton, UT
I- Indulgences: Popsicles
J- January or July?: good question... January= too cold & July= too hot... anywhere in between would be nice.
K-Kids: do nephew's count?!?!?
L-Life is incomplete without: family & friends
M- Marriage Date: hahaha don't make me laugh... like that is going to happen! (I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, heaven knows I'm not!)
N- Number of Siblings: 2 younger brothers & 1 sis in law
O- Oranges or Apples: apples.. but they have to be crisp
P- Phobias or Fears: Ducks, losing someone I love, snakes, mice...
Q- Quote: "Non molare mai, credi in cio' che fai"
R- Reason To Smile: nephews... need I say more?!
S- Season: when it is cool enough to wear a hoodie and not be too hot or too cold... about 50 degrees
T- Tag Three: See below
U- Unknown fact about me: I have never been stung by a bee
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I was almost vegetarian but have been converted to the meat side.. lol (ok, yeah, that was lame.. but hey, it is almost 4am)
W- Worst Habit: picking scabs, zits... ya, I'm a picker (but not a nose picker!) i know.. kinda gross.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: never had an ultrasound... so lets go with x-rays.
Y-Your favorite food: Italian (duh!) and chinese
Z: Zodiac Sign: scorpio!

I tag: Debbie, Meghan and Kaija

No comments: