Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another Day

For the most part today was a pretty good day. I finally taught my 7th grade foreign language class some Italian. I had a lot of fun with it and it seemed like they did as well because they were all participating and it was great! My last class was much better today than it was last week but it is still nowhere near what I would like it to be. I guess it is going to take a lot of extra work so I will just keep trying everything I can think of.

Today I talked to my landlord and he said he would take care of the problems in the apartment I am moving into so I guess the move is still on. I will be painting and cleaning the rest of this week (in all that spare time I have- because as a teacher I never have anything to do you know! lol) the carpets are getting cleaned Friday so I can move in after that! It will be nice to have a place of my own again. I know I say that a lot but I am really excited and I think it is about time!

So, with school and moving my list of to do's keeps getting longer... Man! I think I need a personal assistant to help me with it all... too bad I'm too poor to pay for one! Hahaha... guess I gotta have something to laugh at!

2 comments:

Kaija said...

best of luck balancing everything -- you can do it! wish i could be a fly on the wall in your italian class -- i bet you are great. i'm having lunch with a new italian friend here in san jose today -- exciting!

Karen said...

I hope you think of something to help your last class. That's really frustrating! Glad everything else is ok. Good luck on moving, it will be nice to have your own space!