Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life with 1 prep (instead of 2)

Today I started teaching my extra Geography class. It went pretty well other than the fact that I feel so out of place in the random classroom I get to teach in, I have no supplies in that random classroom- not even books, I get to put books on a cart and roll them from my room to the other which really sucks! It was nice however having a class of less than 25 students! I'm sure of course that my class will grow but I will enjoy it while it lasts! Now I get to just wait and see who they switch out of my other class...

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you are surviving! That sucks that you have to roll your books from class to class on a cart, but nice that you have a small class. =)

E-ca said...

So true! I was so mean today and made one of my students carry them for me! I didn't realize how heavy they were. When I picked them up to move them to the other side of my room I later realized... I felt so bad! What a nice kid! lol