Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm a Survivor!

I have officially survived my first of many, many many parent teacher conferences!! I am beyond exhaustion but I did it!

Over all, I am extremely happy at the turn out and some of the reactions I got not only from my students parents but also from my students. I was so excited when one of my students that I have struggled with came in on his own and told me what he thought he needed to do in order to pass and do better. I am excited to see how things progress throughout the rest of the term and year- Even more exciting, I get to sleep in tomorrow! I can't even express how excited I am!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yay! I'm glad you survived! I don't think I could have handled it. Yay for sleeping in too! =)

bella utahan said...

good for you! As a kid I never thought about how hard p/t conferences were on the teachers! I am glad u can rest.