Saturday, October 4, 2008

And I'm back in the game!

I always loved that quote from the movie 10 Things I Hate About You and it seems to fit perfectly. After about a week of internet issues due to modems, routers and of course computers, I am back. I can finally give in to my obsessions of blogging, facebook and myspace! Wahoo!

I just had to add this picture because last week as I was getting ready to head to a friends house for a party, I realized that my hair is finally getting long again! After a long road of trying to grow it out, it is finally getting there! And you do have to admit, I look pretty good too! (lol) Now if only I could get a date....

Last weekend at my friend Erika's (yes that is Erika with a k) birthday party, I finally got the chance to play Rock Band for the first time. OMG!!!!!!! I had so much fun! I am a terrible singer but it was fun nonetheless!

What else....

Oh, how can I forget.... Finally, FINALLY my "class from hell" has changed a bit. It was a rough class and I think I was about to burst!

Today I got my birthday present from Tyler. Yes, I know, it is a bit early but I appreciate it and was so excited! He and Darci gave me their old entertainment center and it fits perfectly in my apartment! I love it! Now, all I need is a little something to sit on and I am good to go! It feels so good to finally be getting settled again. Maybe my chaotic life will get a little less chaotic now... wishful thinking, I know but a girl can wish can't she?!?!?!?!

5 comments:

Kaija said...

You are beautiful and I'm glad you are feeling back in the game! Can you please add me to the email list under settings -- email -- so that I get emailed each time you put up a new post? THANKS!

Darci said...

CUTE cute picture- i love it. you are gorgeous :) i'm glad the entertainment center fit too-

Darci said...

i TAGGED you- see my blog

Karen said...

yay I finally got the invitation to work! So annoying. Glad your back in the game, Love 10 things I hate about you! Love the pic too! Your hair looks really good! How short was it before?

The Bender Family said...

I LOVE your hair! you look totally HOT!! I have a couch and love seat if you want them... They don't look the best, but I also have covers for them so they look a lot better. It's the same couches my parent's got new when we were in
4th grade. But don't let that discourage you...They're in pretty good condition. I could email you pics if you want! The only thing is you'd have to arrange to get them to your place. I don't have a truck or anything...darn it! Plus, you can't beat free!!