Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pics of the new place

I have lived in my new place for about a month now and until today it definitely was not picture worthy. So today after a day of cleaning the place I thought I would finally take a few pictures.


My bedroom

My bathroom- it may be small but it serves it's purpose.


The Living Room


Another view of the living room. I gave in last weekend and bought a bean bag because I couldn't handle sitting on the floor any longer. Once I get a couch and some decorations, it will be that much better.


And last but not least, the kitchen

It is a work in progress but it will have to do for now.

2 comments:

The Bender Family said...

Love the place! It looks great! You did a great job. My couch and love seat will look great in there (LOL)! I agree with you about being tagged. It is fun to learn new things. I remember when you broke your arm. Wasn't your cast purple or pink??

Kaija said...

your home looks great -- thanks for sharing! you are SO ORGANIZED!!!