Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged!


I was tagged by Darci this time. I don't know how many new things I can list this time so if they are repeats, sorry... :)

1. I broke my arm in 2nd grade running away from a boy.

2. My students think I sit at home and read maps every night. Yes, I get a kick out of that one! I may not read maps every night but I do plan lessons every night! lol

3. I have moved apartments every year for the last 10 years. I am getting better though, at least I have been in the same building for the last 3!

4. There is only 1 place where I actually go the speed limit... a school zone.

5. I make a killer tiramisu and lasagne!

6. I own over 300 cd's

7. I have never had surgery (though I am not sure how much longer that will last!)

I tag: Shannon, Kaija, Ramon, Rachael, Karen, Jenny, Melissa

No comments: