Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pics from Camping

I was finally able to upload some pictures from my camping trip. Yay!

This is the Stillwater Dam- the back side of it anyway, it was so full water was just spilling over the edge. It was quite the sight to see!
As many of you know one of my favorite things to take pictures of is flowers. Here are a few that I was able to get during the trip:




It is amazing how much fun one can have taking pictures of and eye bolt! I found this bold in the grass while we were at the dam. I think I took about 20 pictures of it!

The lone tree-
A fun little bridgeEven though it is the middle of summer, spring run off seems to still be going strong- as we drove up the switch backs, there were small waterfalls everywhere you looked!

Looking at all these pictures again makes me want to go camping again! Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be able to make a quick trip at least up to the Uintahs!

No comments: