Sunday, July 27, 2008

Camping in the Uintah's and a family reunion

This weekend I went camping for a few days up in the Uintah's with some friends. We went to a place called Christmas Meadows. It is incredibly beautiful and I love going up there! We had a lot of fun hanging out and playing in the river. It felt so good to get out of the city for a few days to regroup and prepare to hit it hard at the lesson planning again. I can't wait to take another little (or long) trip up there! Hopefully next time I will have more time to explore and see some of the lakes and scenery up there.The view from our camping spot... not too shabby!


Angie, Me and Erika playing in the river

Cute shot of Erika's shoes

Yes, girls can make a fire... ok, ok, I didn't build it myself but I did help!

I left early Saturday morning to head home for the Kent family swim party. Every year we have a little family reunion at my parents house. Swimming, food and fun... who could ask for more?!? It was a lot of fun to see my Grama and family that I don't get to see all that often.
My dad and Kaden playin' in the pool

Luke- My cousin Melissa's youngest boy

Uncle Brent

How can I not take pictures of my favorite boys?!?!
Kyson's all smiles

and Kaden is just chillin' he "needed to relax" (I think he got that one from his Grampa :)

Today I spent most of my day cleaning up after camping and picking up around the apartment and working on lesson plans. Just another day in the life of me!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you got to get out of the city, and enjoy the nature! I want to go camping so bad! Beautiful pictures too, love them. Love your shoes too, they are cute! It's good to see family, always. Good luck on your lesson planning too. =)

Neil said...

Great pictures, I've been going crazy missing the Utah mountains out here! Looks like it was an awesome trip!

E-ca said...

It was a lot of fun! Next time you are in town we should get together!