Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Daily Horoscope

So I have had a hard time lately motivating myself to do some of those necessary evils in life like cleaning my room and doing laundry. Last night I decided I HAVE to get it done today before I go to work so I don't have to worry about it during my 'work week'. Continuing with my daily ritual, I got up and checked my email and all that fun stuff. On my homepage I have igoogle with some fun stuff like the Italian newspapers, CNN, my email inbox and my daily horoscope. As usual I thought I would humor myself with my horoscope. I don't really believe in following horoscopes but sometimes, they just fit. Today's was just that. And I found it humorous considering what I had decided last night...


"Some days you are quite content to go along with the flow of events as they unfold. But you'll do better today by making a plan and sticking to it. Prioritizing what you want to accomplish now is only the first step. Allot specific amounts of time for each task or appointment and then move on to the next. You can always come back later in the day or tomorrow to finish what's still left undone."

So, I guess that means I better get to work and finish my list of to do's! Luckily I have already gotten my room clean. It's still chock full of junk, but at least I feel like I can breath. It will be so much better once I do finally get my classroom!!!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I really don't follow horoscopes either, but once in awhile I will humor myself. You're definately right sometimes they totally fit! It will be nice for you to find places for your stuff. Glad you're enjoying your car! =0