Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This definately isn't "Grama clean!"

If you knew me as a child, these pictures would not be a surprise to you at all. Considering back then, you were lucky to see any carpet. Unless of course Grama B was coming to visit then it had to be "Grama clean". Since I have been on my own I have become quite the clean freak. I honestly don't know the last time my room has been this messy- I'm going nuts!! Of course, considering the size of my room and apartment for that matter, it is hard to find a place for everything. I'm hoping that once I get my classroom, I can clear out a lot of stuff.. And that is exactly what it is... stuff.




This is my front room... on a clean day.. notice all the camping gear, fans and who knows what else!
I will have to post a few pics once everything get organized and clean once again!

2 comments:

Norlund Clan said...

I completely forgot about "grama clean", my house sure would not pass the test.

E-ca said...

I know isn't that funny. I had forgotten about it until I realized how messy my room really was! lol!