Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag you're it!

Tagged!

My friend Meghan tagged anyone willing to fill this out and well, I am bored and procrastinating the inevitable, so I thought I would give it a shot....

3 Joys

1. Life. What is life worth living if you aren't going to enjoy it?! Just a little something I have discovered along the way. :)
2. Teaching. Watching a student finally "get it"... truly, there is nothing like it. (Dido- Meghan!)
3. My friends and family. They amaze me. They are so insane but I love them in a way I couldn't explain.

3 Fears

1. Failure.
2. Ducks... long story-So, long story short, I tried to pet a duck, he bit my fingernail off.. and I've been afraid ever since. Oh, and I was about 7 when this happened.
3. The unknown.

3 Goals

1. To get a Master's degree- possibly a PhD.
2. To always be happy
3. To publish a book of my photo's

3 Obsessions

1. Italia! Seriously, anyone who has been must understand my obsession... The people, culture, history, food. I don't think it can get better than walking the cobblestone streets eating a hazelnut and bacio gelato, old men gathering in the piazza for their nightly smoke and gossip session, the smell of fresh pasta, clean laundry swaying in the wind hanging from palazzo to palazzo filling the air with that amazing smell of fresh clean linen. I can't get enough!!!
2. Neatness. Thank you mom! Yes, I have become a neat freak. Which is actually funny considering how not so clean and neat I was all growing up. But now, I will do the dishes 3 times a day if I have to- ya,.... I think I need help!
3. Did I mention Italia?!!? Ok, so I couldn't think of another obsession. I think Italy should count for two. :)

3 Random Surprise Facts

1. I want to publish a coffee table book of my photos one day.
2. I don't eat anything that swims or swam while it was alive (That is my rule.- Though Patrick is trying his hardest to get me to throw it out the window. I have humored him a few times and tried shrimp, salmon, trout and fake crab- but ya, I will stick to my rule :))
3. I want to earn a PhD in Modern Italian History.

I now tag everyone who, like me, is bored enough to fill this out.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Very nice! Hehe, I loved reading about your obsession with Italy; it totally surprised me.... ;)

By the way- only 10 days until I'm there!