Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ladytron


On of my favorite bands these days is Ladytron. I was introduced to them by my roommate Patrick. Ladytron recently released Velocifero, their latest cd. It is incredible! I highly recommend it to everyone. I believe that once you listen, you, like me, will be hooked. I can't stop listening to it! I also saw them in concert Monday night at In The Venue. It was a fantastic show! They played plenty of their older hits as well as a few from the new album. Good times!

1 comment:

Neil said...

I have heard the new album, and yes you do need to come out to DC to visit. I work right by the Eighteenth Street Lounge, the underground lounge that Thievery Corp owns. So we get to see them all the time. They do free shows at nights at the Hirshhorn Museum sometimes too, you would love it.