Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Update in Erica-ville

I thought I would give a quick update on what is going on in my world though there is nothing excited to report. I am still jobless, in every sense of the word. I do have an interview for a part time summer job this week so hopefully this one goes a lot better than my teaching interviews have gone. Thus far, I have yet to get an offer- and the big hang up seems to be experience. But I have one question.... how in the hell am I supposed to get experience if nobody will hire me so that I can gain experience?!?!? I guess it is one of those which came first, the chicken or the egg, questions. So I guess all I can do for now is keep my head up and cross my fingers for a job soon!

To vent my frustration, today I decided it would be a good idea to take a walk. I decided to head out along the Jordan Parkway and ended up at the International Peace Gardens. It is a park in SLC built as a war memorial. Luckily I had my camera with me so I shot a few pics. It was a beautiful day and luckily I was planning to leave as the dark clouds and wind decided to pick up.


2 comments:

Norlund Clan said...

I like the pictures.

Neil said...

Those are great pictures.

Good luck on the job search, I'm sure you will find something great really soon!