Tuesday, May 13, 2008

100 things about me!

A few weeks ago I was reading a friend's blog and thought she had a great idea. List 100 things about yourself. So, I thought I would go ahead and make my own list. It has taken me a few days but here it is....

1. I have only visited 9 states in the U.S.
2. When I was a little girl my dream was to be the first girl to play in the major leagues.
3. I am afraid of ducks.
4. I have eaten shrimp 6 times in my life (all in the last year)
5. My birthday is on Halloween.
6. I am a night person.
7. I love shoes.
8. I love vegetables.
9. I lived in Italy.
10. I HATE fake people.
11. I love learning about new cultures.
12. I wish I were a better writer
13. I love pretending to be a photographer
14. My favorite dessert is tiramisu
15. I love listening to the sound of traffic and trax outside my window (as long as they aren't crashing in my front yard!)
16. I have never visited the sites of Southern Utah.
17. I love to cook
18. I have a pet ferret named Bellina
19. My favorite colors are purple and orange (which I also find interesting considering my birthday is on Halloween)
20. I want to learn how to paint.
21. I always worry about not being good enough
22. I never want to stop learning
23. I own over 400 cd's.
24. I love to dance even though I am terrible at it.
25. I have an AMAZING family!
26. I make a mean lasagne
27. Baseball is my favorite sport to play.
28. I am a clean freak
29. I collect music boxes
30. I can be very stubborn
31. I have 1 (soon to be 2) nephew
32. I love the sound and smell of rain
33. I once had a pet goldfish that I named Kam... after Karl Malone
34. I have a gym membership but rarely use it. (sad I know)
35. I like to make quilts
36. I always rearrange and/or redecorate my bedroom every 6 months.
37. One of my favorite activities is hanging out on my 'porch' BBQing with my friends
38. I love to swim
39. I don't like steak
40. I don't believe in regrets.
41. I don't like that my birthday is on a holiday.
42. I broke my wrist in 2nd grade.
43. I make my bed every day.
44. The first phrase I taught myself in Italian was "I am allergic to fish" because I didn't want to be in a situation where I would have to eat fish (or any kind of seafood for that matter!)
45. I love history
46. I am scared of heights
47. I don't like being told I can't do something
48. I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy
49. I HATE dresses
50. Salty or sweet?!? Definitely salty.
51. My favorite band is Queensryche. But I also love Ladytron, Seether and lots more!
52. I always have to be doing something.
53. I want to get a degree in Modern Italian History some day
54. I love to eat frozen peas
55. My favorite place in the world is Venice
56. I love fishing
57. It isn't spicy enough unless my nose is running.
58. I am a Utah Jazz fan
59. I love camping
60. I sing along with the radio- at the top of my lungs- when I am driving in my car
61. I know how to say smurf in 5 different languages
62. I wear glasses because I am too lazy to put contacts in
63. I am a certified surgical technologist
64. The greatest lesson I have learned in life is to be myself.
65. I lived in Siena Italy for a summer.
66. I love learning about world war II
67. My favorite book is The Birth of Venus
68. I don't like artichokes
69. I love watching the sunset.
70. I enjoy cleaning my car (when I get around to it).
71. I have learned that I should never do karaoke in Spanish... it is a really sad site to see!
72. I have been to Capitol Reef- and just got back (it was my first trip to a national park in Utah)
73. I have never seen the sunrise.
74. I don't know how to ski.
75. I have had 3 speeding tickets in my life.
76. I always have something to drink in my hand. I'm always thirsty.
77. I enjoy hiking and realize I need to do more of it!
78. My favorite cookies are Mom's pumpkin chocolate chip
79. I never lit a match until I was 19 years old.
80. The first time I lit a lighter I was 22.
81. Do you get the idea I am afraid of fire?!?!
82. I still write letters and send them snail mail
83. I have never had a bloody nose.
84. I don't know how to save money.
85. I would much rather be cold than hot.
86. I hate doing yard work.
87. I love people who are genuine in their thoughts and actions.
88. I am grateful that I have an amazing family.
89. I have realized it is hard to think of 100 things to say about myself.
90. My birthday is on Halloween.
91. I once had the nick name perfect lips
92. I am terrible at keeping plants alive.
93. I like to eat beets
94. I have had at least 4 car wrecks in my front yard in the last 6 months.
95. I like to always be busy.
96. I am allergic to cats
97. I love to play softball.
98. When I was in high school my flute teacher would call me Ian Anderson because I would stand on one leg and play like Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull (hence the name... lol)
99. I have learned to appreciate the beauty of Utah. And love living here... for the most part.
100. I was hoping to have a job by the time I finished this so I could tell you where I will be working come August... but you will just have to keep checking in and I will hopefully know soon!

That was a lot harder than I was expecting it to be! Hopefully I didn't repeat myself too much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's interesting that you like to go fishing, but not eat fish :D