Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bellina

I have been a little slow about updating you all on my recent adoption. No, nobody was crazy enough to adopt me... but I was just crazy enough to adopt a little baby ferret. I got her on May 13, 2008 and named her Bellina. She is adorable! I already have several other nicknames for her like "B", Mexican Jumping Bean, and little shit. She is quite active and loves to play. Especially with Patrick. I especially love it when she jumps and pounces all over (hence the name Mexican Jumping Bean). She still loves to make a mess of her little condo (otherwise known as a cage); but she is getting better at using her litter box which makes me really happy!
I haven't been able to get many good pictures of her but here are the few I have thus far!

Patrick holding Bellina
Bellina's first bath at home.
So small she fits in the palm of your hand
Ya, I just love this one... Patrick is totally in love with her.
And finally, here is one with me and Bellina. Too cute!

This is just a quick clip of her playing with her ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

should have told me sooner that you loved ferrets, they are great. enjoy,
GpaB