Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 10, February 26, 2010
Today as I was driving to work I noticed that the sunrise was just beautiful! I was running a little later than usual and knowing I needed to get to work and get stuff done before the kids started showing up, I was stopped at the light to turn onto 8400 West and figured it was the perfect time to pull out the camera and take a few shots so I wouldn't miss it all. I love the view from out there. Just incredible! And the colors this morning were amazing!



Day 11, February 27, 2010
This week my friend Maria was celebrating her birthday at the Tavernacle - one of my favorite bars! It was a BLAST!! We got there pretty early so that we could be sure to get our seats - we had some of the best seats in the house. Here is the view I had from my seat - I love that I could get the sign at the bar and the piano in one shot!


Technically this could be posted under day 12 but I'm gonna keep it with day 11 because it was the end of the PARTY at the Tavernacle. The original was very dark and all you could see was the do not enter sign. But when I played with it a little bit, this is what happened.. and I LOVE it!

Day 12, February 28, 2010

Today as I was driving home I stopped at the stop sign on 11th east, as I always do, and admired the view of downtown. This time I decided I should take a pic of the view. Not the greatest of shots, but I love the streak of white and red lights as the cars continue on their way.

2 comments:

Darci said...

who is making out in that dark pic? haha- very nice!

E-ca said...

they shall remain nameless.. but it is kind of a fun pic!