Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day #8

Day 8, February 24, 2010

This first picture I actually took the other day but for some reason it wouldn't upload... anywho, I thought I would add it because it reminds me a lot of Clinton - I have always loved the view of Antelope Island from 1300N... Granted it isn't Antelope Island nor is it the wheat field in Clinton, but still a beautiful view.
Today I figured since I was going to be stuck in Magna ALL NIGHT because of work stuff, I would take a few pictures around where I work. My school is just down the street from Magna's main street which these days - doesn't really amount to much but driving down it, I can just imagine what this street was like during the mining heydays there.

This first shot is just a mural on the side of a building advertising the Magna Times - the local newspaper.
And a black and white shot too...

And finally, the famous Colosimo's Sausage store. I never realized that Colosimo's was so close! I now know where I need to visit to get me some good Italian sausage!

I love this pic too because it looks like a painting!



No comments: