Friday, February 19, 2010

Day #2

Thursday night I was wandering around my little apartment wondering what I could take pictures of for day #2 of my little photo journey... I was running out of ideas when I found a few books I had ordered to use in my Italian class. They are two of my (and I am sure just about every childs) favorite books. I remember I was so excited when I found them because we all know the stories and so I figured it would be a great teaching tool for my class... I have yet to use them but now that I remember I have them, I'm sure they will become well used by the end of the school year.
Day 2, February 18, 2010


This next picture is a very crappy shot but it is one of my favorite spots in my apt. It is the side of my albeit, very small refrigerator but it is where I put all the pictures up that family and friends send me. And of course I gotta have the family pic in the middle.. I love my dad's little perm 'fro- it is hard to see in this shot but it is there! Classic!

1 comment:

Kaija said...

i'd love to read those books in italian! how in the world do they capture the suess rhymes?