Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Latest Pics

This has been once CRAZY week! Parent teacher conferences, lots of grading... means LONG hours at school. And many days of not seeing much sunlight - so, considering I was stuck inside, I took the chance to take a few random pics around my classroom each day...

Day 13, March 1, 2010


Day 14, March 2, 2010
Today I had MANY lulls between visits with parents so I had a lot of time to take random pictures around my desk.


Day 15, March 3, 2010
Another day LONG DAY of parent teacher conferences - and taking pics around my classroom. This day I thought I would pull out my dictionary and try a few things with that. I really like the way a few of them turned out!


Day 16, March 4, 2010
Yay! I left work before dark! The first time in 3 days! So, I took the opportunity to hit up the library and check out some new documentaries. I LOVE the city library. It is such a beautiful building. I have taken so many pictures of it over the years - I tried to get some that I have never done before.



4 comments:

Kaija said...

the binder clips and dictionary are my favorites!

Pam Emmons said...

The last one is my fave. You should do some bridals there. OR some cool engagements.

E-ca said...

I would love to do that Pam! I just need a bride to photograph! LOL!! I saw someone doing her bridals at the Library - there are so many good spots there! I would have way too much fun! :)

Bel said...

Wow this set of pictures are pretty cool, it looks like you are getting the hang of it again, way to go!