Sunday, March 7, 2010

Days 17 - 19

Day 17, Friday March 5, 2010
It snowed quite a bit Thursday night so I figured I better get out and enjoy my day off - and get some shots of the snow before it melted. Most of it had melted by the time I got out to take some pictures but I'm glad I was able to get a few good shots.



Day 18, Saturday March 6, 2010
I recently ventured to NPS, a store that several people have told me about - it is where they sell the unclaimed items from shipping companies like UPS. A lot of the stuff they sell really is junk - but from what I hear, at times you can find some really good stuff. Well, I just happened to find some of my favorite Italian treats that I haven't had in YEARS!! I was so excited I had to take pictures of my find... I even found Croatian chocolate! YUM!


Day 19, Sunday March 7, 2010
For my birthday I splurged and bought myself a nice bedroom set which includes the bed, dresser and nightstand. I have always had a thing for dark wood... maybe it stems back to all those days of playing cards on Grama's mahogany table - Anyways,
I have always wanted to take pictures of my bedset because I love the decorative metal which accents the wood. The light was just perfect today so I was able to get a few good shots of it. This one is my favorite!
Day 20, Monday, March 8, 2010
Today I thought I would dedicate my photos to my FAVORITE morning drink COFFEE!!!!
I remember as a kid going over to Grama's house when she and Grampa lived in Roy - we would run in Grama's house and say hi and give hugs.. and quickly run over to her next door neighbor's house for a treat. Ruth always had coffee candies and the quickly became one of my favorites! Ever since then, I have loved the smell and the taste of coffee. I love the way it tastes and smells! Ah, the only thing I look forward to in the morning!


1 comment:

Kaija said...

loving the photo diary -- and your bedset is GORGEOUS! way to treat yourself right!