Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time to post again!



Ok... So, I've done great at the taking the pictures part of this experiment... not so good at the posting of said photos. :) So, here are the pics I've taken over the several days.

Day 21, Tuesday March 9, 2010
The view of the mountains from the parking lot of my school. Yup, I really do work that far west!

Day 22, Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I just thought this was an awesome shot!

Day 23, Thursday, March 11, 2010
I was walking down the isle of a store today and thought these lanterns looked really cool. I love the colors!



Day 24, Friday, March 12, 2010
My friends cute dog asking for some water...
Since I was up home this weekend I couldn't help but take a few pics of my favorite view of Antelope Island - I'm going to be really sad the day this field turns into houses.

Day 25, Saturday, March 13, 2010
Gotta love spring weather! Rain, snow and a little sunshine... all in one day!


Day 26, Sunday, March 14, 2010
An awesome sunset!

Day 27, Monday March 15, 2010
The other day someone in my building posted this sign above the mailboxes. I have wanted to do this for a LONG time - because our mailperson LOVES to shove our junk mail in our boxes bending and folding everything he/she has already put in our boxes.

Day 28, Tuesday March 16, 2010
Today I met up with Derek and his girlfriend and we all went out to my favorite place for some gelato! YUM!!
And I couldn't help but take a pic of all the Italian coffee cans lined up in the window.

Day 29, Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I was feeling creative and decided to paint my nails green for the festive day of wearing green.
And you can't celebrate St. Patty's day without....
Green Beer!

Day 30, Thursday, March 18, 2010
I just love the name of this wine... the Birdman. And the label is pretty cool too!

Day 31, Friday, March 19, 2010
Another crazy weather day... but an amazing sunset!

Day 32, Saturday, March 20, 2010
I had pretty much forgotten to take a pic all day today... so here is the best I could do... I tried others but they didn't turn out so well...

Day 33, Sunday, March 21, 2010
Today I went off roading for the first time ever. It was a TON of fun! Saw some great scenery and on the way there, I had never seen so many motorcycles in the same place in my life... made me want one SSSSOOOOO bad!!!!
This shot doesn't really capture how many bikes there really were but seriously, at just 1 gas station there were at least 200 and the line to get inside the gas station went all the way down the block! Nuts!
Hopefully this next week I will do better at posting my pics!

1 comment:

Pam Emmons said...

Very cool! I saw some of that illy brand coffee while I was in Prague last week!