Monday, June 13, 2011

So Many Projects....

So many projects, so LITTLE time (and MONEY!)!!

Summer break is in full swing although it doesn't quite seem like it yet (it's been a busy couple of weeks). I have already started marking things of my to do list like a mad woman. I'm quite proud of myself actually :) In the last week I have painted the ceilings of my townhouse, cleaned the carpets and have gotten so many ideas of other crazy projects I want to start as well.

Here is one idea that I am seriously considering...

Painted countertops (click here to see where I got this fabulous idea!)
Currently, my countertops are ugly white laminate - very scratched and very well, ugly... I LOVE this idea of being able to paint my countertops -


2 comments:

sarah nicole said...

I will help you paint! We need to get together SOON.

xo,

Sarah

E-ca said...

I would LOVE the help S! We could make it a party! Give me a call when you get back in town and we will have to figure out a time to have a DIY party :)