Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adventures @ the Zoo!

Summer time = spending time with my nephews & niece. 
Last week I took the boys to the zoo (Kyson's birthday present). 
It was a blast! 
  
We had fun, ...
Watching the animals...
digging up dinosaur bones
Listening to the dinosaurs 'rawr!'
Making scary dinosaur faces
Climbing on the animal sculptures
... or attempting to anyway...
then giving up and giving it a kiss instead :) "MWAH"!
And of course, playing in the turtle shells on the play ground
Double the fun!
and of course spending the day together :)
XOXO

Erica :)

3 comments:

Kaija said...

This last shot is particularly wonderful!!!

E-ca said...

I agree! It is rare that I actually get in front of the camera - but I don't mind one bit when it means I'm with these two boys!

Darci said...

they LOVED it- you really are the best aunt! ;)