Sunday, June 19, 2011

And the wait is finally over!

Those who know me know that I have been anxiously awaiting the Ray LaMontagne concert. I bought my tickets back in March and have been counting down to the day when I finally got to seen him in concert.

I have been a fan of his for YEARS I love his indie/folk/rock/bluegrass sound. I honestly don't have a clue how I to describe his music... he is just Ray to me. If you have never heard any of his music you are missing out! Here is a little taste for you:





The concert was incredible! I was a little nervous about the outdoor venue and the forecast for rain but luckily the rain gods were on our side and it didn't rain until after we were home from the show.
Maria and I before the show. May not be front & center - but we were sure up front!
Brandi Carlile was the opener for Ray. I saw her last year and LOVED her. She always puts on a great show. I'm hoping to see her again later this summer (yaay!!!)
The cellist for Brandi Carlile
Brandi Carlile
Ray LaMontagne!!!
Ray & his band




No comments: