Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's finally here!

SUMMER BREAK!!!!!! Two favorite words of any teacher. I have officially finished my third year of teaching - hard to believe I know. I have a lot of projects to get done this summer and it will be fun finally getting stuff done around the house.  I've been able to get a few things done already. The project I am most proud of is probably my the planter area in the front of my house. For the first time EVERY I have done a little gardening. I planted several flowers and got a few pots which I have put some herbs in as well. The trick will be keeping them alive and looking pretty. They are fun to take pics of too! Here are a few that I had to show off:







Lavender - my FAVORITE!!

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Gorgeous photos of gorgeous flowers! Happy Summer!!!

E-ca said...

Thanks Kaija!! And congrats on graduating!!! I'm super excited for you!