Sunday, May 1, 2011

Arizona Trip #2

Though my second trip to Arizona in a month was not of a joyous nature (it was for a funeral), I am so very grateful that I was able to go. I am thankful I was able to be there to support my grampa. At the funeral I took some great photos, however, my memory card decided it would be ok to erase all of them - I was not a happy camper! Luckily, I rushed to Walmart and picked up a new one and was still able to get a few pictures at the grave site and of some of the family.
Mom & Grampa -- Isn't my grampa adorable?!


Flowers @ the grave


  
Flowers 

Palm Trees at the cemetary
My new favorite desert @ my new favorite restaurant: My Big Fat Greek Restaurant

An adorable baby lamb & Mom. The lamb was born the same day I took this pic

I love this door knob!! 

Lana's goat. So cute!

No comments: