Saturday, May 7, 2011

Meet Me in May

My friend Desiree is doing a daily post during the month of May called Meet Me in May. It looks like so much fun I thought I would join in the fun... even if I have already missed the first 6 days.. Hear is how it works:
Each day I'll post a picture that describes something about my personality. So fun right? Play along blog friends and let's Meet each other in May!!


 Day 1: A picture of you with 15 facts.
  1. I love sports. Especially baseball and basketball. 
  2. I am a picky eater - not nearly as picky as I used to be though. 
  3. I love teaching jr. high :) 
  4. I am allergic to practically any animal with fur or feathers. 
  5. I have 2 tattoos and want at least 1 more. 
  6. I am afraid of ducks. 
  7. I hate taking out the garbage. 
  8. I LOVE music - just about any type of music. I have almost 100 gigs worth on my ipod. 
  9. I have the most adorable niece and nephews on the planet! 
  10. I hate being in pictures (one of the many reasons I like being the photographer!)
  11. I would love to live in a big city again - a city where I could walk or take public transit anywhere I wanted... I love city life. 
  12. I used to get mad when people would tell me I was going to be a red head when I grew up... now, my hair is red - by choice. I can't imagine having my hair any other color. 
  13. I love summer for several reasons... one of which is NOT the heat.
  14. I love photography. One of my goals this summer is to learn how to really use my camera 
  15. I am super excited about all the concerts this year! I love concerts!

1 comment:

Kaija said...

Fun idea! GORGEOUS photo of you!!!