Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Neither... but if I had to pick, artificial... I don't like the smell of pine trees in the house..
3. When do you put your tree up? I don't have a tree... I'm kind of a scrooge that way.. lol
4. When do you take your tree down? My theory is... if you don't put one up, you don't have to take one down!
5. Do you like Eggnog! no thanks!
6. Favorite gift received? Probably when we went on a cruise as a family.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? nephews
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes... several actually. I collect them!
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas Cards? mail- when I am on top of things that is...
11. Worst Christmas presenst ever received? Probably the lump of coal I got as a kid.. but then again.. we did wish for it... lol (One year Tyler and I changed the words to the song All I Want For Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth- to- All I want for Christmas is a lump of coal.... well, we got our wish! lol)
12. Favorite/Worst Christmas movie? Favorite: Babes in Toyland Worst: all the rest
13. When do you start shopping? December 24
14. Have you ever recycled a gift? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? homemade Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning
16. Lights on tree? if I had a tree... yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Midnight in Sarajevo
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? ya
20. Angel on top of tree or star? a star
21. Open presents on Christmas eve? only 1, it is always pj's from my Mom & Dad
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The commercialization of Christmas... too many people and stores go overboard.... drives me absolutely nuts!
23. Favorite ornament? Don't own any but I love the one I got my mom in Venice- Santa in a Gondola!
24. Favorite food for Christmas Dinner? Chicken noodle soup with Christmas tree pasta! :)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to be debt free?!?!? lol.... Nothing much. I'm just happy with a few weeks off of work!

I tag anyone who feels the Christmas spirit... or who has time to kill... or well, basically anyone who wants to fill it out! :)

No comments: