Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Celebrations

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone! Time seems to fly by faster and faster every year. This year our Christmas celebrations were eventful to say the least. Here are a few pics of the events of the season:

Mom making her famous cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning- YUM!!!
Note to self for future Christmas's... don't let mom near the knives- you may have to make an emergency trip to the doctor for stitches!
Kaden sporting his 3-D glasses he got from seeing Bolt in 3-D. It was a pretty cute movie though the best part of it was the short film about Mater (from the movie Cars) in Tokyo.

Kyson and Mytzie
Kyson opening his present from the coolest aunt in the world!
Kaden's got this down.. Now I know who to call when I need help!
Kyson- I love it he doesn't tell me I can't take pictures of him yet... I will enjoy this while I can :)And the best part of all (other than spending time with my family of course!)....
Yes, that is a ticket to Wicked! I am so excited!!!!! Thanks Mom and Derek for waiting out in the cold for so long!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes bringing in the new year!!!

1 comment:

Pam Emmons said...

I still haven't seen Wicked yet! I am so jealous! And tell your mom nice job on the knife cut!