Saturday, January 12, 2008

So, yesterday was the big day. Test day. After a week of studying/ freaking out, I can finally say I have taken the PRAXIS. It was so hard knowing what to study for these exams because they cover such broad topics. I think I lucked out though. I have a great roommate that made me dinner almost every night and he cleaned the apartment "so it wouldn't be a distraction to my studying". I thought it was really nice of him. Debbie and Tessa surprised me on test day. When I went out to my car I found a cute card in the window.
Thanks chicas! That was really sweet and much appreciated! Thanks to everyone rooting for me!

I'm not sure how I did I just hope and pray that I did well enough to never have to relive the experience. It was brutal. My first exam started at 730 am and I was not done with the last one until after 4pm! By the time I got home I wanted to do nothing but sleep. Which is pretty much what I did- and it felt great! Now we get to play the waiting game- 4-6 weeks till I find out my scores... Lets hope and pray for at least a 160!!!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Good job! I'm sure you did well :)