Monday, December 24, 2007

Bucco is home! Christmas and other fun adventures

Merry Christmas!

I had a great Christmas this year especially with the extra unexpected present of Derek coming home from his mission on Christmas Eve. It is good to have him home!
I had a lot of fun spending time with the family playing in the snow and just relaxing (since that is something I don't get to do very often!) It was a lot of fun seeing Kaden get a little more into the whole Christmas thing. It is amazing how quickly he is growing.

The year ended with a bang- especially when I got my final grades from my crazy semester of 18 credits and working 40+ hrs a week. I received some of the best grades of my college career ~ 4 A's and 2 A-'s!!! Yay! I was sooo stoked to see that I had done so well. Once the grades were in I was able to relax a little for a few days anyway.

New Years this year was incredibly fun! I went out to the club with a few friends then to another party and yet another. Good times! Though, I could have used an extra day to recover from all of the excitement of bringing in a new year...

I am excited for what awaits me in this coming year. There are a few things on my to do list and I am sure it will grow as time goes by but so far I am predicting a great 2008!

Today was my first day back at school for my final semester as an undergraduate! Hard to believe but it is true. I will be graduating from the U in May!!!!! It was a good day. I am still kind of nervous about student teaching but at the same time I am really excited and can't wait to really get started.

Well, that is about it for now. I will try and post again soon!
Ciao ciao!

1 comment:

Bel said...

Happy New Year girl! I am so glad to see that your bro is back from his mission time flew by so fast. So nice to see you whole family together again :) It sounds like this is going to be a great year for you, awesome!