Thursday, December 20, 2007

School's out for.... well, 2 weeks anyway


Finals have been over with for about a week now. And I must say, I couldn't be happier! It was a semester from hell and I survived! After surviving all nighters of writing lesson plans and unit plans or 10 page Italian papers, I think I could do anything! I am happy to say though I have officially finished everything for my minor in Italian!!! I am pretty excited about it.

A few weeks ago I realized that this was my last semester of classes on campus, buying books and finals. It is pretty crazy to think that I am this close to the end. I can't wait to be able to say that am a college graduate. A life long dream is about to come reality!!!

I head back to school and student teaching begins on the 2nd of January so wish me luck!!!!

1 comment:

bella utahan said...

I love your blog! Your pictures are lovely and I bet you are very happy to have a break Buon Natale!