Friday, August 3, 2007

1 Move down, homeless for 10 more days...

Hey everyone! Just thought I would give you all an update on my move. About a month ago I decided to stay in Salt Lake and move in with my neighbor Patrick in order to save money rather than moving back home. This way I can keep working, save money and stay in the good old SLC at the same time! And an added bonus, I don't have to commute to and from Clinton 7 days a week! I am excited to stay close to all my friends, work and school. The only downfall is that I get to be homeless until the 13th of August. I had to be out of my apartment the end of July and I can't move into my new place until the 13th. But thanks to my amazing friends and family- I have somewhere to put my head at night! When I do finally get into my new place, my address and everything will be the same with exception to the apartment number which changes to #11 instead of #12.

I will keep you updated! I hope you all are doing well!! Ciao a Tutti!

1 comment:

Bel said...

Well it's good to know you have found a place that will allow you to live in SLC to avoid commuting. I sent you a little thank you note for Bri's birthday present, I hope you get it because I sent it to the old apt. #. Hopefully your mail is being forwarded, hehe!