Friday, August 19, 2011

What a way to end the summer

I am sad to say that my summer break is over. School officially starts on Monday. It has been an interesting summer; especially the last week or so! 
It was a summer of fun,
a summer of learning,
realizing blessings,
saying goodbye to loved ones,
saying hello to new opportunities & experiences,
and of falling in love. 

So, now it's on with getting ready for school to start on Monday and planning a wedding along with everything else that goes along with it all. Luckily we have the hardest part done. We have chosen a date, a venue and I even picked out my dress! I'm getting more excited with each coming day! I am excited for the upcoming changes & welcome the challenges that come with it all... hopefully without too much stress! 

I hope you all had a fabulous summer :) 

XO

No comments: