Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lava Hot Springs

 Not even 24 hours after returning from an amazing girls only weekend in Park City, I left for Lava Hot Springs with my boyfriend and his family. It was loads of fun! We were only there for a day and a half but it was long enough to get in a little sun & surf. We arrived Sunday afternoon and spent the afternoon wandering the town and just hanging out. Later that evening Lenny & I enjoyed the hot pools (which, I must say would be much more enjoyable if it were cooler weather - but it was still very fun). Monday we got up and he & the kiddos hit the river before we all headed to the pools. We spent the better part of the day at the pool before heading back home to the SLC. It was a great fun filled weekend to say the least :)
  
Lenny & I
                                          
                                            



No comments: