Saturday, April 2, 2011

Concerts, concerts and more concerts :)

I was reading a friend blog today and it made me think of all the great concerts I have been to in the past year or so and all the great concerts I have coming up! I love concerts!
Concerts I have attended in the past year include:
Chicago
Royal Bliss
Joan Baes
Brandi Carlisle
Pete Yorn
Ben Kweller
Swell Season
Electric6
The Constellations

Upcoming concerts that I am super excited to see include:
Ray LaMontagne
Brandi Carlisle
Moody Blues (hopefully!)
Indigo Girls
Adele -Crossing my fingers I can come across a ticket somehow - since she is already sold out :(

and I'm really hoping to add to this list throughout the year!!! Here is a sample of some of these GREAT bands and artists
Enjoy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: