Friday, April 1, 2011

And Finally...

On Wednesday November 24, 2010 I finally got the keys to my new TOWNHOUSE!! 
On Friday November 26, 2010, I finally moved in. 
The last several months have been busy with work, painting, and just plain settling in.
I have been promising to post pictures for months and finally here they are! 

The view from the front door
 The living room
 The kitchen
 1/2 bath on the main floor
 Office - on the second floor
 Master Bath
 Master bedroom

I am still missing photos of the bedroom and bathroom on the second floor...
but you get the general idea :) 
I still have a lot of decorating I want to do but I'm sure it will be a while before 
I get things just the way I want them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute!! Where is this at? I LOVE the shape of the ceiling in your bedroom and around the window-very cool! Have so much fun decorating it:)

E-ca said...

Thanks Des! It is a lot of fun. If only I had the $$ to do all the things I would like to!