Thursday, January 22, 2009

PSF: Runnin' Utes

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



There has never been a better time to be a UTE! The Utes kicked some Alabama ASS at the Sugar Bowl. And we all know that we should be #1... but I guess this year we will have to settle for #2 since the BCS are all a bunch of sissy boys just picking favorites.... (ok, I'll get off that soap box... )

Friday there was a parade and rally held in honor of the Runnin' Utes football team in downtown Salt Lake City. It was a lot of fun to be able to go and support my alma mater! Go UTES!!!! These are just a few of the shots I was able to get as Debbie and I were front and center for the rally! So much fun!!!!


Coach Whittingham addressing the crowd

The team

Jim Matheson showing some UTAH pride!

Brian Johnson... Great QB and not too bad to look at either!

Our mascot: Swoop

Yes, that's right... THE ONLY team that went undefeated the entire season.

3 comments:

Chris said...

This from a die hard cougar fan: The Utes ARE the 2008 National Champs.

I'll bleed red (at least until next September!)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great shots! Glad that your team did so well.

Valerie said...

Oh man I'm going through all the blogs on PSF and I end up at a UTES fan blog. Man oh man!

I am a very hard core Alabama fan! lol

Not to pig headed to say congrats though! Looks like ya'll had a great celebration. Thought ya'll should've been Number 1 too. Especially after beating us. lol

Oh and ROLL TIDE ROLL!! (you know I had to say it)