Saturday, January 1, 2011

With Every End There is a New Beginning

2010 flew by and I'm sure 2011 will do the same. I guess it really is true that time flies as you get older. I hit a few milestones in 2010 -
  • My niece was born in January - she is adorable and continues to get cuter every day. 
  • I got transfered to a new school where I have the dream job of teaching only 1 subject AND don't have to coach any sports. It is fabulous! I do still miss my old school- my coworkers and even my students. 
  • I finally moved out of my ghetto apartment and bought me a cute little townhouse in SLC (yes, I know, pictures are still coming... I need to finish painting first) It is still strange to think that
  • I am officially a 30 something. And really, it is no big deal. Age is just a number to me. It is kinda weird to think about though. 
I'm sure there is more that happened in the past year but those are the ones that come to mind. Overall I would have to say it was a good year. Nothing to complain about - but I am hoping 2011 will be even better :)
Like most people, I have a few things (ok, a laundry list of things) I want to accomplish in the next year and now is as good a time as ever to get crackin' on the list and crossing things off! I think my number one goal should be to actually complete and accomplish the goals that I set! :)   Guess we will see how far I get in the next year!

I hope you all have a fabulous 2011!! 

No comments: