Saturday, January 8, 2011

POD 2011

Day 3: Monday January 3, 2011
My friend gave me tickets to the Jazz game again. I took my girl Nikki and we had a blast! I even dug out my old school Karl Malone jerzy that I've had since high school! 

Day 4: Tuesday January 4, 2011
This week I have become even better friends with these guys below... I really hate allergies!

 Day 5: Wednesday January 5, 2011
I almost forgot to take a picture today so this is what you get... one of my favorite candies that I discovered in Italy... Happy Hippos!

Day 6: Thursday January 6, 2011
Two of a kind. Got me a new toothbrush and flosser today :) Makes for happy teeth!

Day 7: January 7, 2011
I spent a lot of time debating whether to start painting another room today... I settled for taking a picture and then going out with friends :) I think I made the right choice. Don't you?!

Day 8: January 8, 2011
I swear there is a city at the bottom of that hill... 
I really hate winters in Utah! Inversions are no fun!

No comments: