Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer So far....

I can't believe that summer is already half over. Where has all the time gone?!??!?! I've been keeping myself pretty busy this year between cleaning and moving into my new classroom, working at the hospital and enjoying life while school is out - here is a little taste of what I've been up to......
Chicago Concert!
Maria, Erica & Nikol
Maria, Meghan and Erica

Chicago!

Joan Baez and Guy Clark Concert!Guy Clark
The Gang
Joan Baez

Swimming!!! Lots and Lots of Swimming!
Ky attempting to get a drink... I don't think it worked so well...

Go Ky Go!
Yay! Go Kaden!
Mia chillin' in the water

Me, Erin and her friend Elizabeth at the Tavernacle!

Brandi Carlisle!!!

Me, Dawn and Erin
Meghan and I waiting for Brandi to come on stage...

2 comments:

Kaija said...

Fun times! I love the new background and seeing your beautiful smiling self. Mia is a beautiful baby!

Bel said...

Wow keeping busy girl :)