Sunday, December 13, 2009

2009... is it really over already?!

2009.......
1st year of teaching - DONE!, surviving the surplusing of teaching jobs, reconnecting with my long lost cousin, getting my first... and second tattoos, rescuing a friend from the wilderness after he tried to chop of his fingers (accidentally, but almost succeeding), experiencing Yellowstone with a sprained/probably broken ankle, camping, playing photographer for my cousins wedding, starting year #2 of teaching, teaching Italian, turning 30 (Seriously?! am I really that old?!) spending as much time as possible with friends and family that I love......PRICELESS!!!

2010........ Bring it on! :)

2 comments:

Bel said...

You had such a great and fun year, I enjoyed reading your recap. I cannot believe you are done teaching your first year, yay! Crazy it seems like yesterday you were counting the days till graduation and now you are a total pro at teaching, hehe! By the way thanks for forcing me to go on my first day with Joe, that was so funny, man we have some good stories of our old days :)

Mandi said...

I am sure you are amazing!!! love you m